Extended Wooden Theraputic Sensory Climb System Set + Slide
- Part Number Code: SI224
- Availability: In Stock
This is our Extended Wooden Therapeutic Sensory Climb System Set with an additional Roll Slide.
The slide with rolls, which is detachable, can be swapped with and used alongside different components e.g. the climbing wall. The many facets and uses of this piece of equipment mean it is suitable for many exercises.
It is used for developing bilateral motor co-ordination, balance reflexes, visuomotor co-ordination, tonic (especially labyrinthine) reflex integration, improving postural (flexor and extensor) muscle tone and general stimulation of the nervous system through strong activation of the vestibular and proprioceptive system receptors.
· Slide – can be used for sliding down or climbing up. It safe and stable due to its wide foundation.
· The Wooden ladder and the climbing net is used for helping children overcome their fear of heights through Sensory exercises
· Climbing wall available with either protruding climbing supports or cut out supports which enable practicing throwing objects through them.
· Space underneath the ladders can be used as storage space when storing away the system.
· Slide/desk + chair. The Desk can be used for educational exercises, drawing etc.
· Roll Slide – Suitable for many different exercises.
Product Purpose: Sensory Integration Therapy
Assembly: Assembly required
Please note: Delivery lead time for this product is 21 days