Welcome to Sensory Toy Warehouse
We are a Multi Award Winning innovative company, specialising in exciting and inspiring sensory activities, toys and equipment. Our sensory delights provide opportunities for actively engaging all ages, from babies to the elderly, in enjoyable and meaningful sensory activities. All learning takes place through our senses, and sensory activities and sensory play is an essential opportunity for development, learning and interaction, promoting confidence and self-esteem.
Let us spark your imagination… explore and experience our stimulating and irresistible sensory products. Guaranteed to grab their attention, loaded with fun, and drawing on a combination of skills including memory, cognitive, physical, social, emotional and the senses, to promote a sense of achievement, success, independence and essentially a happier quality of life.
Our Promise To You:
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service. We are proud of our friendly and helpful service, and we believe in treating our customers exactly how we like to be treated ourselves, which is why they come back time and time again. Our site is safe, secure and easy to use, available at your convenience 24/7. We work extremely hard to offer you our very best dispatch time, with a choice of secure ‘signed for’ services if required so that your goods arrive safely. We ensure we pack really well so that your goods arrive in perfect condition. And we hope that you will be excited by the wide range of affordable sensory products we have to offer you, all safety tested and CE Marked, and that you continue to be inspired by the new ideas and inspirations that we delight in bringing to you every week.
Our vision is to support educators, professionals, families and carers by providing an inspiring and extensive range of affordable sensory resources and toys, within an online community, so that we become your first choice for all your sensory requirements, ideas and information.
Buy with confidence:
Our customers include:
· Schools · Hospitals · Occupational Therapists · Physiotherapists · Speech & Language Therapists · Nurseries · Play Groups · Charities · Care Homes & Nursing Homes · Hospices · Day Centres · Sheltered Accommodation · Families and Carers · Childminders · and many other organisations, groups and services in the special needs and care sector
Sensory Toy Warehouse is proud to have been awarded the following awards in recognition of our achievements and services to the special needs and care sector :
· Best New Business 2007 - Women In Business for Merseyside Awards
· Business Link Dont Just Dream It 2007 Runner-Up Business Link Annual Awards (sponsored by Liverpool John Moores University and Radio City 96.7)
· Merseyside Woman Of The Year 2008 - Liz Howard - Business Entrepreneur Winner - Merseyside Woman Of The Year Awards 2008 (celebrating the outstanding contribution and achievement of women in the region, run in conjunction with Merseyrail and the Liverpool Daily Post)
· Best New Business 2009' Runner-Up - The Morgan Foundation Entrepreneur Awards
· Against All Odds 2009 - Liz Howard - Highly Commended Winner - The Morgan Foundation Entrepreneur Awards
· Accelerate Me 2012 - Short listed Top 10 - Local Business Accelerators (an initiative from the regional and local press, The News paper Society and Deborah Meaden, from Dragons’ Den)
· Mumpreneur - Gold website award 2013
· Cheshire Woman of the Year 2014 - Liz Howard - Professional Award nominee - (recognising over 100 women from across the region who have shown personal courage, achieved outstanding professional success, or given services to their local community) held in support of the NSPCC
Liz Howard, founder and owner of Sensory Toy Warehouse, is a mother of 2 young children who have both experienced special needs. It was Liz's own personal experiences and journey as a parent of children with special needs which inspired Liz to set up a sensory company back in November 2006. Liz's aspirations to supply fun and affordable sensory resources has helped her to fulfil her passion to make a real difference in the special needs community.
In more recent years, Liz has also aspired to respond to the growing demand from her adult and elderly customers; including addressing the specialised and individual needs of people living with alzheimer's and other dementias.
Sensory Toy Warehouse is proud to be a family-led business and Liz's passion is equally shared by her loyal and dedicated team who all work extremely hard to provide a first class service to all our customers.
Please read what our customers have to say about us on our 'Testimonials' Page by clicking HERE
Don’t Keep Us A Secret
We would welcome your recommendations - please promote us amongst your own networks, tell all your friends, family and colleagues about Sensory Toy Warehouse. To receive all our latest news and special offers, join our Mailing List, share us on Facebook and Twitter, Blog about us, pass the word on to any groups or Forums you belong to and, if you have a website, please put our link on it! Thank you for your valued support.
Our Sensory Toy Warehouse logo mascot 'Norris' has changed a bit over the years. . .
BUYING ON THE INTERNET: Please be aware that we only trade under the name of 'Sensory Toy Warehouse' on this website. We are NOT associated with any other website or company on the internet of any other name - so PLEASE exercise caution when buying sensory toys - but especially know who it is you're buying from!!!