We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors – in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to us at Sensory Toy Warehouse, Unit 90, Woodside Business Park, Shore Road, Birkenhead, CH41 1EP.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant information to them.
Data we collect
We do not store debit or credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We may collect the following information:
- Information about your computer, your visits to and use of this website, including your:
- IP Address
- Geographical location as defined by your IP Address
- Browser type
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name and email address
- Website usage data
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
- Other information relating to special offers, competitions and surveys
How we use the data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from our company, and helps us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically we may use personal information:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we offer
- To enable us to contact you in response to a specific enquiry or complaint
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, competitions, offers and other things we think may be relevant to you if you have requested them
- To send you goods purchased through our website
- To send statements, invoices or payment reminders (if applicable) and collect payments
- To contact you by email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options r functions that are tailored to you. They also help us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Usage data helps us to improve our website’s structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then give you information that you will find more relevant
- To recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Unless you have changed your browser settings, our website will issue cookies when you visit it.
To learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see a tick box which allows you to opt-in to our newsletter. You may receive marketing communications from us by email, phone, text or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by;
- Signing in to our website and changing your opt-in settings
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to us at Sensory Toy Warehouse, Unit 90, Woodside Business Park, Shore Road, Birkenhead, CH41 1EP.
We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
We have no control of websites outside the www.sensorytoywarehouse.com or www.dementiaemporium.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy and we would encourage you to always be wary when submitting data to websites and to read the site’s own data protection and privacy policies fully.