This is the extended version of our Basic Wooden Therapeutic Sensory Climb System and comes with added features. It is used for developing bilateral motor co-ordination, balance reflexes, visuomotor co-ordination, tonic (especially labyrinthine) reflex integration, improving postural (flexor and extensor) muscle tone and general stimulation of the nervous system through strong activation of the vestibular and proprioceptive system receptors.
- Slide can be used for sliding down or climbing up. It safe and stable due to its wide foundation.
- The Wooden ladder and the climbing net is used for helping children overcome their fear of heights through Sensory exercises
- Climbing wall available with either protruding climbing supports or cut out supports which enable practicing throwing objects through them.
- Space underneath the ladders can be used as storage space when storing away the system.
- Slide/desk + chair. The Desk can be used for educational exercises, drawing etc.
Product Purpose: Sensory Integration Therapy
Assembly: Assembly required