This large wooden frame is called the SENSIS System. A lot of our products can be attached to it and detached again to facilitate as many different exercises as possible. You can pick and choose different models to use with the frame to create your own SENSIS System set.
The standard dimensions of a SENSIS system are 3m x 3m.
However, the dimensions can be adjusted according to your requirements. The wooden frame can be both square and rectangular. Custom sizes are available on request.
This set includes:
- Climbing wall (with a professional climbing harness, safety rope)
- Squeeze Machine with a ladder
- Rope net
- Climbing rope
- Additional swinging rope
- 5 length adjustment ropes
- 10 carbines
- 4 pieces of bungee rope (can be used e.g., with suspended trampolines or any other standard suspendable equipment)
- Single suspended attachable ladder
- Thick rope for use with a skateboard with attachments
Width: 3 Meter
Length: 3 Meter
Height: 2.4 Meter (Please note during assembly clearance of 2.5 meters is required.)
Custom size available 2-3mtr – please enquire.
Product Purpose: Sensory Integration Therapy
Material: Wood, rope, metal.
Assembly: Assembly required
Please note: Delivery lead time can be up to 21 days