Jumbo Texture Food Dominoes are an ideal way to help children develop tactile discrimination and visual perceptionusing healthy food shapes with varying textures! A set comprises 28 double-sided plastic dominoes. One side offers white dots inset in a grape-colored background, and the opposite sides are white with colorful, tactile food cutouts. Match pairs of chicken legs, slices of bread, bananas, strawberries, broccoli, and peaches! Great for visual and tactile skill-building; games and sequencing; or language activities. Ages 2+
- Double-sided plastic dominoes with textured cutout shapes
- Features shapes of bananas, chicken legs, strawberries, peaches and more
- Textures feel similar to the real food
- Large pieces are easy to manipulate
- Textures include rough sandpaper, fabrics and EVA foam
- Material: ABS plastic and various textures
- Educational Focus: Sorting/sequencing activities, encourages tactile discrimination and visual perception
- Suggested Age: 3+
Size: 32/36/10 cm.
Usage: Enhancing learning skills
Weight: Approx: 1.5 kg.