Artistic, colorful, wooden Sorting Vehicles are the perfect way to teach color and shape-matching while stimulating fine motor and sensory skills. Three vehicle-shaped blocks have inset sensory blocks, displaying sand, water and beads through framed acrylic windows. Great for teacher/student or parent/child participation. Suggested Age: 2+.
- Set of 3 wooden blocks inset into pretend play Sorting Vehicles
- car, boat, and helicopter.
- Additional sensory elements include sand, water, and beads behind acrylic windows in a sturdy wooden frame.
- The colorful, wooden vehicles feature a nylon grip to create friction, keeping the blocks steady during play and building muscles in little hands as they are sorted in and out.
- Strengthens sorting skills and shape recognition while encouraging pretend play and social interaction.
- Suggested Age: 2+
Size: 22/26/5 cm.
Usage: Enhancing learning skills
Weight: Approx: 620 g.