Children explore geometric and engineering builds while developing their fine motor, spatial thinking and problem solving skills through open-ended quality block play with Block Science Unit Blocks Set C. 84 smooth-sanded rubberwood pieces encourage young builders to create buildings, bridges and structures to complement builds with their Block Science Foundation Set C. Block Science Unit Blocks stimulate young minds with an incomparable experience of traditional block play while providing hours of continuous play.
- Block Science Unit Blocks Set C contains 84 pieces total: 24 unit blocks, 8 unit blocks, 4 double unit blocks, 6 triangles, 6 small cylinders, 8 pillars, 8 small triangles, 4 pillars, 4 cylinder, 4 small circle, 4 roman arches, 2 roof boards, and 2 floor boards
- Made with smooth-sanded durable rubberwood
- Complements Block Science Foundation Set C
- Enhance and expand on block play
- Develop fine motor skills, early engineering concepts, spatial thinking, problem solving, and STEM concepts
- Ages 3+
Size: 61/39/12 cm.
Usage:Enhancing Learning Skills
Weight: Approx: 1.5 kg.