This is the extended version of our Sensory Wooden Climbing Wall Set and comes with added features. It is used for developing bilateral motor co-ordination, balance reflexes, visuomotor co-ordination, tonic (especially labyrinthine) reflex integration, improving postural (flexor and extensor) muscle tone and general stimulation of the nervous system through strong activation of the vestibular and proprioceptive system receptors.
Features of the Sensory Wooden Climbing Wall Set :
- Slide can be used for sliding down or climbing up. It safe and stable due to its wide foundation.
- The Wooden ladder and the climbing net is used for helping children overcome their fear of heights through Sensory exercises
- Climbing wall available with either protruding climbing supports or cut out supports which enable practicing throwing objects through them.
- Space underneath the ladders can be used as storage space when storing away the system.
- Slide/desk + chair. The Desk can be used for educational exercises, drawing etc.
Product Purpose: Sensory Integration Therapy
Assembly: Assembly required